Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thank you's

This is a posting I published originally back in December on my family's blogspot. I want to add it here too, now that I have my own blog so that other people can see...

Hello everyone,
First of all I want to let all the Johnson/Black blog authors know how much I have enjoyed getting caught up with all that is going on. Your "blogging" has definitely convinced me to start contributing...mostly because although my life right now is completely full, how could I pass up the opportunity to record some of my thoughts as my days and nights pass by so quickly? Time seems to speed up when you are encompassed with many responsibilites, and I need to pause and cherish moments that only happen once.
The past two months have been packed with special moments, and tonight I'm thinking specifically about how grateful I am for the moments my family and I have enjoyed with the people who have been here to lend a helping hand. Thank you, thank you, thank you - for spending quality time with Caleb, forever comforting Presley, changing soooo many bums, getting up at all hours of the night with me, fixing yummy dinners, vacuuming, and the list goes on...

To you who made our lives a little less chaotic during these first few months with the twins - we love you and appreciate the sacrafice you made to be here with us!

4 comments:

Annalyn said...

Well, thanks for the crying session! We love you all so much! Today in church (we were out in the forer (sp?) because I was late, by myself, and nervous to enter sacrament meeing alone with 3 kids), my kids actually did so great. They both colored pictures and wrote letters for 'aunt Renae and Caleb' - so we will stick them in the mail!! Have a great day!

Ruth said...

Hey, what happened to the poll? We wanted to see the results. :)

Love seeing these pictures again. We miss & love you!

Lucky Mommy said...

I left you a comment on the next post down - 4 months old. Whoops.

Kaedi said...

So sweet! I just can't get enough of the pictures you posted. It is so fun to see Erin and Amberly, too!