Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love this stage!






I've decided that my 6 1/2 month old girls are at an ideal stage that will disappear at any moment. They both love to sit up and play. Avery is the best at it, Presley still takes a dive once in a while. It's a perfect moment in their lives because they are happy and entertained easily while sitting there, and more importantly for mom, they SIT there and aren't moving all over the place yet. It is a fleeting moment...if Avery is on her stomach she is getting very good at rolling and turning and even scooting backward.






This was a very unlike-Caleb thing to do. He very rarely likes to get messy but I guess this banana split was just way too delicious. After he finished using his spoon, he gave it to his dad and picked up the bowl. We couldn't help but laugh out loud and of course that was all the encouragement he needed!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

my neeces and nephew are so cute ! that is so great that they can both sit up and keep entertained!

Amberly and Matt said...

oh so fun!! my favorite part of the video was when presley starts kicking the car at the end. wow....so busy but you always sound so good renae....

love you

Kaedi said...

So so cute! I can't wait to set up some playdates! :)

Bekah B. said...

I sat there with my jaw open for a little while! they are so freakin cute. I can't believe how big they are, I need to come again, it probably wont be until later in the summer because we have 2 trips planned already for may and june. anyway they all look so cute, i love you guys!

Annalyn said...

Darling, darling!!! Yes, I agree with your stages comment - one minute they are there and great, the next minute they are teething or something - ha, ha!! To do a slide show, you just click on mine to do your own, basically just follow the steps, choose your own pics (browse) and then you put your blog address, and it gets sent there automatically. And then you can go back and edit the post to add your journaling, sorry, long comment.

Ruth said...

so adorable! when's your next trip back to Utah? we don't know when we'll be heading back yet (his dissertation is due sept 8) but we'd love to see you guys too . . . i'll definitely keep you posted. it may not be until next year though--just depends on where he gets a job (sorry about the water leak)