Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recent favorites of my growing girls

















The calm (and smile) before the high-pitch scream. Sharing things is becoming a real challenge for them. They both love to voice their discontent with one another by screaming at the top of their lungs when something is not going their way. We now have two stools side by side in this bathroom.


Avery is becoming quite the dare-devil, adventurous girl. She loves being outside and trying anything new. The other day at the park she following Caleb down a hill and scraped herself up pretty good.

Hooray for the binki clip that Avery has finally decided is "pretty" and will wear to bed! She's sporting Caleb's safety goggles.





The joy of self-feeding with a bowl and spoon! Presley loves it, mom doesn't.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

So fun! I love the picture of self-feeding (aka messy!!) = )Lexi loves to feed herself as well and it cracks me up b/c at her age Aidan still was all about me feeding him. My daughter is independent and Aidan is well, Mommy's boy and still wants me to do everything for him! Thanks for sharing pics of the kiddos. It is so fun to see them grow up. Maybe one day we'll all get together again! Love ya!

Annalyn said...

Oh yes - moms hate when they want to feed themselves! The twins are looking so tall!!!
What fun days shared with Megan - you are lucky you had her all to yourself!

The Syrett's said...

These posts are so cute!! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. I love Caleb's kite and "Happy". So much fun! Thanks for sharing. Now, if only I could update mine:( Love you guys!!