Monday, August 8, 2011

Jeppsons!

We met Amberly, Kenton and Elise at Gateway one day to go to a 3D movie at the Planetarium and then we had some Olympic Fountain fun!


The girls had a blast with Elise, who was both protective in the splashing water and fascinating - she can braid her own hair :)




And of course ice cream for the finale!


 A few days later we drove to Farmington to play again.  Elise showed us her harp and gave us a little concert.  It was beautiful!  And Kenton played his guitar for us too - I guess I must have had my video camera out for that because I don't have any pictures.  He is sooooo talented and loved performing for us.

Elise also put on a mini-dance concert for us!   I love the look on Presley and Avery's face - complete adoration!


After dinner we had some treats that we are STILL talking about - fruit sherbet in the actual fruit!  


Later, Kenton showed off his homemade soda pop bottle rocket.  It was great entertainment!

No comments: