Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Finally!



We have all been waiting and waiting for Caleb's first tooth to fall out, especially Caleb!  He was the last one in his whole first grade class to lose a tooth.  Now we're all trying to get used to that space.  And I'll for sure have to remember to document what the grown-up teeth look like!

I took all three kids to the dentist yesterday to get their teeth cleaned.  I wish I had had my camera with me because at one point all three were laying on their backs with sunglasses on, watching the movie on the ceiling while the hygienists had all the tools in their mouths.  It's something they all would rather not do...yet there they lay, perfectly still.  Thank goodness for movies on the ceiling and the prize machines on the way out, but more important, thank goodness for cooperative kids!


1 comment:

Annalyn said...

Yeah again for Caleb - and I love your TP flowers!! Such a fun creative mom you are...I need to do better.