Monday, June 25, 2012

Wheeler Farm, Utah 2012

It's seems like I just finished posting pictures from our 2011 Utah trip, and in fact, I did.  It takes me soooo long to organize and post and write about our enormous Utah trips because they're 3+ week  excursions and we do so many fun things and I take so many pictures!  I really need to figure out a new system so that I can keep up with my blogging and not still be doing it when the next trip rolls around (that's what happened this last time!)  

Anyway, here it goes again- I'll go in order but I'll have to keep up with more current posts at the same time.  So if anyone looks at my blog and wants to know, Utah 2012 posts will be dated in June and July, while other posts from the rest of the summer and into the fall will be showing up once in a while too.

We spent the afternoon at Wheeler Farm the first full day we were in Utah.  Cousins a plenty of course, including Pete and Liliana!  In fact, during this trip we were able to spend time with all three new baby girls - Liliana, Kayla and Lindy...lots of adorable pictures to come!


We started with a little picnic,


fed the ducks,


played played played and enjoyed Kayla and her smiles!

 

1 comment:

Annalyn said...

So fun Renae - I am sitting here thinking the same thing. I've gotten so far behind...sniff, sniff :)