Monday, June 16, 2008

Good purchase!




Because I can't realistically take all three kids to the swimming pool, I thought it would be fun to purchase this water playmat I saw in a catalog...I think it's going to be the best $19.95 I'll spend all summer! And yes, I bought the fun water thing before I bought bathing suits for the girls! When the hose is hooked up to it and turned on, water sprays up everywhere. That was Caleb's favorite part of course but the girls couldn't decide. They loved just hanging out in the little pool of water after the spray was gone, kicking and splashing. We all had a great time!

6 comments:

Amberly and Matt said...

soooooooooo fuuuunnnn!!

Mandi said...

So cute! I bet the kids will love that this summer!

The Syrett's said...

I love that thing, you will have to let me know where you got it!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!! I love that we are able to see them through the blog world, we miss you guys and can't wait to see you!!

Rachael said...

that is so cute. looks like they love all love it!

Lucky Mommy said...

That looks so fun! Caleb looks like he's enjoying it the most by far. Good idea! I can't take the boys to the pool yet either this year and am thinking of getting something like that. Where did you find it?

Terrie said...

Way too cute!! Thanks so much for posting pictures. Can't wait for August!! Love to all of "U" Grami T