Tuesday, June 3, 2008









Our neighbors have a great swing set that they let us use whenever we want and in the late afternoon the trees in their yard provide some shade. So we braved the humidity and the mosquitos (yes, it's only the first week of June!) and had some fun taking pictures. The girls love to swing, especially when Caleb pushes them!



Here are "during" and "after" bathtime shots of Avery. Don't you just want to squeeze her? (I do all the time!) Now that the girls are sitting on their own I think I'll be able to give them baths more often (I think). The poor girls hardly know what it's like to be in the water cause I don't get them in the bathtub more than once a week! I still can't bathe them together though and I didn't feel comfortable taking my hands off Presley yet to get a good picture of her.

5 comments:

Annalyn said...

I saw these the other day and tried to comment, but my computer was acting weird...these are so stinkin' darling! I love how they are both in the same swing!! - and your bath comments...total flashbacks of the first 9 months of Max's life - I could never find a time where the two other kids didn't want to get in with him or try to 'help' in some way - so he only got about 1 bath a week as well. Love you!!! And I'm so excited for August, Annaylyn starts 1st grade at the end of July, but then she is off track already by August 18th - so we will have to really party it up (not really obviously - with 2 growing twins, right?)

Kaedi said...

Okay, I'm dying at the sweet, chubby-leg swing picture. Renae, they are so sweet! How are you handling the humidity? I hope you guys have a good a/c! :)

Rachael said...

that is so cute. i love that feet pic. we love you guys.

Mandi said...

Renae, I love the pictures of the girls in the swing! What a fantastic idea. Very creative! I have so enjoyed reading the last few posts and keeping up on your life. One of my very good friends has twin girls (now they are 4 1/2 yrs old!!) so I can sympathize (to an extent) how hard every little thing is with twins! How wonderful Caleb is such a great big brother! Love ya!!!

Lucky Mommy said...

I love how they fit in the same swing! I should have done that last year. We have 2 baby swings nearby and they were so tiny they almost fell out when I started putting them in them last year - you are ingenious! I love Avery's pics too. She is so gorgeous.