Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No more diapers: still perfecting...

We are far from being perfect at this. In fact, Presley had two accidents before bedtime and I'm afraid she's making herself sick cause she hasn't pooped for a long long time. And Avery didn't quite make it to the toilet when she pooped. I also continue to change one or two sets of sheets every morning.

On a positive note, I THINK Presley has caught on to the fact that you either pee in the toilet, or you hold it (in tonight's case, until you explode - twice). Avery continues to tell me when she has to go all the time! And most importantly, they look so darn cute in their undies, especially when they're practicing somersaults.


1 comment:

Annalyn said...

I know, those undies just make you smile - at least the first month or so when you think they are so big and cute in them. They really do make them grow up even faster, don't they? Max is looking so much more big boyish lately - and undies are apart of that...