Thursday, February 18, 2010

Presley's "BIG owie"

Yes, she broke her arm - both bones in her forearm. And after 6 hours in the emergency room, she looked like this. At one point during all the waiting, we were laying face to face on the pillow on the bed in our makeshift emergency room, her little nose touching mine. I couldn't help but think how nice it was to have some one-on-one time with her, even if it was in those circumstances.
We had to cut the sleeve off of her pajamas that first night and have since had to hunt for short-sleeved shirts to wear...
Avery refers to it as "Pressey's big owie." Presley loves all the increase of love and attention - and is doing fine!

3 comments:

Annalyn said...

Oh - I'm so sad for little Presley! It was fun to see these cute pictures though...we keep missing each other - Caleb and Aaron are here though?

Ruth said...

Oh Renae, my dad just told me about this. I'm so sorry I didn't look at your blog sooner! And I'm so sorry for Presley. I'm glad she is doing well. Love you all!

Annalyn said...

We had fun seeing the boys over the weekend. I hope Caleb is recovering from his trip! I forgot to tell you that I love how the blog turned out!!